Monday 31 March 2014

Evaluation

I was really really happy with how our performance went seeing as it was the first time that we had run through the whole thing without making any mistakes, also seeing as some of the girls in my group were really really nervous, we were still able to pull through really concentrating on time and the dramatics of what we were doing.

I felt like our performance really turned into our Mihimihi as we came together and one after sharing and practicing.

After going through stages of not liking class to really enjoying the experience, I feel as though I have a lot to take away from a group of awesome friends to an open mind about my surroundings and what happening around me and the world really is never silent at any point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment