Saturday 29 March 2014

Phil Dadson, Rob Thorne, Enrique Siques



I found Robs story and the story of his instruments really intriguing, I could have sat and listened to what he had to say a lot longer. I especially liked his rock collected with the white stone with hole through it as I was amazed by the fact that when he played it it sounded just like Koauau.



Enriques instrument I found was the most striking to look at and although I found that in the performance he seemed to step back and listen so you didn't get to hear him play as much, in his demonstration (a part of all three of there intros which I liked the best) we got to really hear each sound. His sounds were beautifly aery but also really strange and creepy sounding at times.


Phil showed an huge intrest in the use of stones as well and how if you find the right ones that work well together and a good beat or rhythm the sound can be magic










No comments:

Post a Comment